Step 1: Solar & Energy Management Site Analysis
Step 2: Proposals
Step 3: System Design
Step 4: Installation
Actual solar installation times for a residential system range from a few days up to about a week, depending on its size and complexity. However, availability of solar system materials (especially during peak season) and local permitting, plus where we may be in the season (our construction schedule lengthens a bit during ‘peak’ spring-summer months) when you decide to go solar! can add an additional 3-4 weeks. But typically, your “start-to-finish” time will be under 1 month. And, we will work closely with you to ensure minimal disruptions, i.e. – We won’t be “in & out” at your home numerous days over the course of that time. Our actual “on the ground & roof time” at your home should be under 7 days, total. All the rest of the “behind the scenes” work required, such as securing local permits, coordinating on inspections and your utility approval & grid tie-in are seamlessly handled by us, too.
Step 5: Ongoing Client Relations & Maintenance
Southern View Energy takes the time to partner with each of its customers, not only throughout the selection and installation process but especially after a system is working to save them energy and money. Our complete specification, labor & workmanship warranty provides superb assurances of the fact that our solar energy system will perform, safely & securely so — just as it should. We also offer a very affordable Annual Inspection & Maintenance Plan. And we are always glad to hear from our customers, if just to say “hello” or to answer any questions that they have — no matter how long since we completed our work for them!
If you’re interested in learning more about the many solar options available to you contact us, the solar energy experts at Southern View Energy today!
What Is Included In Every Southern View Energy Installation
Some contractors offer a price for services then return during the job with certain added charges, for things that either didn’t occur to them during their initial site assessment and they now “recommend”, or have been determined as “necessary” for them to complete your project.
This will never happen with Southern View Energy. All of our proposals have an installation price that is stated as COMPLETE, and by that we mean absolutely everything is included:
- Custom solar system lay-out, specifications and drawings
- Site preparation, including any minor modifications required
- All permanently installed mountings, wiring, fixtures, plumbing, conduit, raceways and/or terminations
- All solar and any other electrical or plumbing equipment, including all safety gear
- All local permits, fees and inspections
- Minor exception: The utility’s grid-interconnection and inspection fee, which the owner must apply for. We assist completing your application, to assure all is compliant. This fee is typically small, <$100.
- All state & local sales taxes are included
- Full initial install and familiarization (plus guided assistance thereafter if you need:) with your monitoring system
- Final inspection, owner’s walk-through and complete site clean-up
- Southern View’s 2-year complimentary technical support and guidance, post-installation
- Southern View’s 2-year total labor/workmanship warranty, + all manufacturer’s equipment & performance warranties (e.g. – solar electric panels = 20-25 years, Enphase micro-inverters = 25 years, etc)
We believe that this is the most straight-forward and conscientious way to do business and have found that our clients very much appreciate it. And while there are rare instances where hidden damage is revealed that couldn’t be seen during the site inspection, even then we will do all that we can to correct it for you…at no added expense. The bottom line is that we pledge never to come with “surprises”, by making price additions or corrections of our own, on your project.
Southern View Energy – The One to Trust